Jumat, 08 April 2011

NATARIAN ATTACK - Settling in Grey Zone


Natarian Attacks - Settling in Grey Area

Natars are released from the start in T4. Hence competitions have also started. In the middle of the map. About 20x20 belong to the Natars and is known as the Grey area or Zone. Settling in grey area is dangerous. Natars will make several attacks with multiple Catapult Waves and if your village gets 0 Population, your village will turn into history.
◦◦◦◦◦◦••●•●●•●★●•●●•●••◦◦◦◦◦◦
== Attacks ==
Hence this is my experience in settling in Grey area.
(Click to see in a larger view)
Well 14 Attacks with Multiple Catapult waves.

This is my friends village, he did this to prevent 0 Poped..
Well, I didn't get that Idea before of fulling up with Cranny :( ...
This is my village...Soon to be attacked. So I soon started to fill it up with Crannies! It pretty worked for me and I survived those attacks.

◦◦◦◦◦◦••●•●●•●★●•●●•●••◦◦◦◦◦◦
== Attacking Units ==

So this was the first attack and was the most powerfull of all

After those it was followed by some small units


At the end I was left with some Crannies,Crop Lands,etc..

◦◦◦◦◦◦••●•●●•●★●•●●•●••◦◦◦◦◦◦
== Conclusion ==
Hence, to survive there you don't have to dump defense troops just try build more than 30 buildings or structures. So that you don't get 0 Population!

It seems most of them are trying to do the cranny technique please don't do it until you have some buildings which have population. Crannies provide target for attacks so it can save population buildings to some extent

Your building list must have...

  1. Market Place
  2. Ware House
  3. Granary
  4. Barracks
  5. Main building
  6. Academy
  7. Smithy
  8. Embassy
  9. Hero's mansion
  10. Residence(or Palace)
  11. Cranny lvl-10
  12. 8x Cranny Lvl 1
  13. 18 Resource Fields...
This article is based on my experience...So try it, if you would like. I am not responsible