Sabtu, 06 November 2010

Contoh Surat Lamaran

Denpasar, November 07 2010


From : The name or company                                                  
Jln Akasia 16 Gang Mangga No.17 Renon Denpasar

To.PT.Meranti Magsaysay

Istana Kuta Galeria
Jl Patih Jelantik, Promenade 2 no. 6
Kuta - Bali
Phone : (62-361) 769332
Fax : (62-361) 769035

Dear sir/madam,

I have got the information about job vacancy at Princess Cruise ship from my fried information. I know that your company PT.Meranti Magsaysay need Cruise crews. I interested for applying a new job for all job position.
I am a 18 year old boy. I graduated from SMK Pariwisata Mengwitani. I am a fast learning and I would like to work hard. I am also an antusiatic worker. I have a skill for Hotel department for example: restaurant department and also accommodation departement. I am good at English both speaking and writing. I can work under the preasure.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. I will be available for a job interview at your convenience.




Your sincerely


Your names