Selasa, 16 November 2010

Contoh Job Aplication letter

Attention To: Human Resources Departement
The ST.Regis Bali Resort
Kawasan Pariwisata Nusa Dua
Phone.(0361) 8478 11
Pax.(0361) 8478 099
Lot S6, PO.BOX 44
Nusa Dua 80363
Bali

Dear Sir/Madam,

Referring to information that I heard there is a vacant position of F&B Departement for Butler and Kitchen staff at your company. I feel that I have requisite qualifications and experiences for the vacant position and would be grateful if you could consider my application.

I am 18 years old, graduated from Hotel and Tourism School ( SMK Pariwisata Mengwitani ). I am a fast learning and I would like to work hard. I am also an antusiatic worker. I am good at English both speaking and writing. I can work under preasure.
I hope my knowledge and my experiences will meet with your requirement, please find the enclosed of my curriculum vitae, which , will help and my application. I would greatly appreciate to convince you that my services would be an asset to your organization, to be a part of your best team.

I would be glad to make my self be available for an interview where we can discuss how I can extend my best services to your organization. I hope my qualification and experiences merit your consideration and look forward to your reply

Best Regards,

Arie Sudharma